Anterior cervical plate is a semi rigid fixation for anterior interbody fixation of the cervical spine characterized by
- Low profile plate.
- A curved profile to adapt anterior surface of the vertebral bodies.
- System allows variable screw angulation with locking capabilities.
- All implants are manufactured from titanium alloy (Ti-6Al-4V ELi) enhances post operative imaging.
- A wide range of plates and screws meet the surgeons’ need.
- Three screw diameters with different lengths gives the surgeon flexibility for osteoporotic bone and achieve unicortical or bicortical fixation.
- Screws diameter 3.7 mm, 4 mm and 4.3 mm for revision (available in lengths 14,16,18,20 and 22 mm).
- Self taping screws that can be placed at different angles (all directions) Self locking Mechanism.
- Set of Instruments designed for optimal performance and ease of use for the surgeon.